Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bon Voyage Going Away Party!

Lindsay's Beautful Cake Decorating!
I finally got around to making a blog. I’ll be recording my whole French experience starting with my last few days in Arizona! It really has just been a big blur of emotions. Let’s start with Saturday when I had my going away party. I was definitely like 45 minutes late to my own party because I got caught up cleaning and such. I didn’t even get out of the shower until 7 which was when the party started! Haha that’s just how I roll… But the party ended up being way fun! My parents were out of town(visiting JerKee in Colorado, I was going to go but it was getting to stressful) so with no adults of course we got a keg :-) Just kidding! But seriously! Haha I had Jenn Powell chaperone it and she actually encouraged the drugs and the drinking! Thank goodness for careless moms! Just kidding! She is such a sweetheart! She is like my second mom. But it was a little odd when she called someone a “ghetto booty” haha.

I bought tons of junk food and just let the party happen. I’m glad I got to say goodbye to a lot of people! It almost felt like just a normal party and I wasn’t actually going to France. But unfortunately it really was goodbye to a lot of people that I love. It actually started raining a lot that night as if the sky was crying for me so I didn’t have to. But it also made my friend, Trevor, get in a car wreck. They were “drifting”… I’ve never done it but obviously there is some risk involved. Anyways, his car hit a tree and for surely caused some damage. I felt so bad for them. Luckily, I have never gotten in a car wreck or gotten a ticket so knock on wood. Well actually I should be good for another year because in France, you can’t drive until you’re 18.

Jenn, Me, Priscilla, and Amanda
Best Friends since 4th Grade!!!

Karla, Me, and Jordan
Love these girls!
After the party, because we were soaked through and through from the rain, Lindsay and I took a hott bubble bath! I know! I know! How old are we??? 16!!!! But we don’t have to act like it for awhile. Haha we even had the bubble beard thing going! Gosh dang I love that girl. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment