Saturday, August 28, 2010

Last Day...

Tuesday... my last day in the U.S... Oh man!! Well I was fasting all day because I was getting my patriarchial blessing that night. That wasn't too fun because there was so much food I wanted to have before I left but it's chill. I ran some errands with my brother! Had to watch him eat Chic-fil-a for lunch! Haha it was good that I got to spend some time with him before I left. He really is awesome! I picked up Lane and said goodbye to Brother Olson, the coolest seminary teacher ever! I hope I have him again Senior year! Lindsay, Lane, and I did some shopping for France. Then I went to Target with Lisa to stock up on a lot stuff. Then I went to get my patriarchial blessing which has to have been one of the most amazing experiences in my life!!! I cried like no other! I went to say goodbye to Jessica Layton. She's a sweetheart and I'm so sad she's going to Highland!

Next, I went to "My Last Supper" at Oregano's! It was my family, Lindsay, and Josh (Bri's boyfriend). It was amazing after fasting all day. On the way back home, Lindsay and I stopped at Jordan's house to say goodbye. It ended up taking a long time because we talked for quite a bit. Jordan is one of the funniest people I know. Haha it just never feels real. Lindsay and I wantd to stay up all night because the second we fall asleep, I leave in the morning... So we got some 5-hr energies... Didn't help too much because we fell asleep and I was not even close to being done packing.


Vive la France!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment