Friday, August 27, 2010

Sunday/Monday

Sunday night, I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends, Ashlee Elizabeth Morris. We have been friends since Junior High and even through the complicatedness of going to different high schools, we have remained good friends maybe too good… Haha just kidding! She is really shy when you first meet her but inside she’s just as weird as the rest of us! Haha and she has good taste in music. I think we click so well because we both have older brothers so we get each other. One of the days Ashlee starting questioning our friendship was when she actually understood one of my whacky and crazy ideas! But she knows she loves me <3 I don’t know what I am going to do without that girl!!! Saying goodbye to her was definitely was one of the more difficult ones.


Monday, I went to lunch with Karen Krieger… “We’ll always have Jason’s Deli” Haha I love talking to her. I would be doing Culinary EVIT with her if I wasn’t going to France. Too bad…That night we had Uncle Ron's family, Brad & Lisa, Grandma, Uncle Steve, and th Nielsons over for pizza. That was very fun! Sami Nielson is one of my best friends. Our families have stayed tight for a very long time so we were kinda forced to like each other! JK she is the best!! Our goodbyes were pretty chill... We always have a good time together. We eat, we sleep, we watch House & the Labyrinth, and we laugh! Haha I'm for surely going to miss that!

5 comments:

  1. Lyssa I freakin' love you! Haha and this blog is awesome! Did you do it by yourself? If so, you've gotten a ton better at technology than you used to be :) haha jk love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks!!! I love you too!!! :-) It took all my brain power to figure it out an I am still working out all the kinks! Haha remember in computers when I would press something and it would go all wacko so I would be like "Ashlee help!!!" and you would say "How in the heck did you do that???" Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah I remember you would mess it up like I never thought possible! haha jk it looks like you've gotten a ton better at technology since then though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha exactly!!! Haha told ya!!! Actually I'm having difficulty! I liked the picture but I couldn't figure out how to make the picture not scroll with the text so it didn't become white??? You know????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa....This blog is amazing. Such great details of your amazing experience. It's so beautiful there. You are blessed. I miss you, but I'm glad that the sacrifice of losing you this year is you having an amazing story and growth for 9 months of your 17th year :) I couldn't be prouder of you. YOu are an amazing writer...You could far outdo the Twilight series :)

    ReplyDelete