Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Au Revoir English!

Okay from now on until my birthday I am no longer speaking any speck of English even with the Ashtons! I can say "How do you say 'so and so word in English'?" but other than that nada! It's about time and I really have to commit! I can however speak English for a half an hour 3 times a week. Just if I need to talk to somebody cuz I'm having a hard time or something. The hardest is having to speaking French with the Ashtons because when I have something I want to tell them I know I could easily do it in English but I have to figure it out in French :)

Photobucket

I revel in the fact that I can speak coherent and intelligent English but I hate sounding like an idiot in French... I know that's normal and all but I can't wait until the day when I can speak somewhat decent French :) Sometimes it feels years away... But this will for surely help me out tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment