Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brilliant Idea!!!

So Wednesday Nicolas had a fantastic idea which was this! I save up money so I can go back home for my February break! I'll have two weeks there! Because Elena is really missing me and now she'll have something to look forward to! If I do end up going though, I don't think I would tell a lot of people. I planned on not seeing them for a year and it would be too hard to have to say goodbye all over again!

It was my first day working in his office. He is a doctor and all I had to do was scan papers to save on the computer for 3 hours.The only difficult thing was the keyboards are a tad different in France than in the US so that took some getting used to! So it was really easy work but great for me becaue this is how I'm gonna pay for my ticket home! I just hope the ticket isn't crazy expensive!!! $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment