Sunday, September 26, 2010

One Month!!!

September 26th... Do you know what that means??? I've been here for a month!!! Yupp it's true! :-) Everyone was saying the first month would be the hardest but it was quite enjoyable for me... I don't know if I'm the exception of if it just hasn't hit me yet maybe in the 2nd month! I don't know! Because I do miss everyone...yeah... but it really is so amazing here!

 Before I came, I would always think of what it would be like to actually be here and after one month... well I do have to say that dreams aren't always reality for better or worse but in this case, it definitely exceeded my expectations! I am so happy here :-)

As far as school goes, minus some crazy teachers and classes that bore me becaue I understand very minimal French, it is going great! I've made some friends! I'm getting the hang of things!

Well learning French... I feel like I should be so much more ahead but I think I'm just getting impatient! I have to just let time take care of it as well as do my part. I just have to remember that one day I will think about this time and laugh. Now, I'm kinda stressing about it so sometimes I just have to take a breather and remind myself why I wanted all of this :-)

At the beginning, it felt like a vacation but after a month of settling in to routines etc... It feels like home! And it is for about another 9 months that I know will be just as great as this past month! And they go by quick... so I have to enjoy the now!

No comments:

Post a Comment