Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Evil History Teacher!!!

 Tuesday in history, my teacher finally figured out I was American. It started with her getting mad at me because "I don't write. I don't take notes." Amel stuck up for me- "She doesn't understand she's American"! So the teacher says to me in English "Too difficult for you" and I just nod my head thinking 'Well... duh!!!' Haha but the whole class was totally on my side! They all thought she was "like Lady Gage" or "hypocrite" and a bunch of other things like that. This teacher really is scary! She looks freaky too! She just randomly yells about nothing! She doesn't mean to be funny but everyone can't help but laugh.

The good that came out of that incident was that everyone was on my side and when you have a common enemy it kinda ties you together. They would come up to me and say "The history teacher is so mean!" Haha I didn't think it was a big deal. I just kinda laughed it off but I'm glad it got me some friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment