Thursday, September 30, 2010

Late Late Late Night!!!!

Wednesday I got done with school at 11! I love here how if your teacher isn't here you just don't have class! You would only get a sub if your teacher was gone for more than a month! It was funny trying to explain to Amel the cruelty of American students to subs! :-) For lunch, we got Chinese food! And then I worked at the office for 3 hours!

On top of that, I babysat that night! It was a tad difficult because well... my French is still a work in progress! Haha it was still pretty easy! I watched a movie and was kinda falling asleep but the parents got back at 1 am! Haha but luckily for me when I got back to my home, they said I didn't have to go to school next day! Nicolas might have had a tad bit too much to drink! I thought it was hilarious! He was blasting the music at 1:30 in the morning! He asked what classes I had the next day and I said swimming and he said "Okay you need to swim in the pool for two hours tomorrow." I said it was way too cold! He said "No! I could go right now!" I said I would love to see that and he went and got his bathing suit on and he ACTUALLY did it!!! He jumped into the the 20 C/ 68 F water! He is crazy!!! There was a frog in the water too! Haha later he started talking about how much he loved Lady Gaga. It really was very fun! He was passed out asleep on the coach! Snoring too!! He went to bed at 3 am! He had work in the morning too! Then me and Marine watched Step Up 2! Haha I slept for a bit in the chair... but it was quite uncomfortable! So I got all ready for bed at 7 and then went to sleep which took a while becaue it was bright out. I slept until 3 but got woken up a few times but some work going on outside! Haha it was great!!! :-)


Still clutching the Iphone!
Can never be too sure of thieves!!!

Marine is ALWAYS so happy!!

I finally got her to smile when I told her
 I was putting these on the computer!


Haha it was much too late!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment