Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, Cannes, Abby

After getting a good nights sleep after going to bed at 3 am, Abby and I set off for Cannes! We took the bus and went straight to the beach!!! Had to work on our tans! It was a beautiful day and I was totally enjoying but it only lasted for about a half an hour because Abby has a really short attention span.


My grandma likes carousels!
So I always try to take pictures of them!
 So then we went to the only really real fast food restaurant in France- McDonalds!!! The employees have to speak English and it is actually really funny to listen to!


McDonalds!!!
 Abby and I had a great lunch and just started walking by all the stores!


Only a few of my friends would understand this!
But I was laughing hysterically when I saw the name of this store!
 We saw the big place where they have the Cannes Film Festival! My parents have been right around there so that makes me happy!


In May, this place will be packed!


Strutting it out on the red carpet!

 Lots of designer stores with fashions that seemed rather bizarre to me! :-) Haha after Abby's endless begging, we went to Haagen Dazs!!! My dad absolutely loves their Dulce de Leche so I got this little number just for him...well except I ate it!!!


1 scoop of Vanilla, 2 scoops of Dulce de Leche,
 hot caramel, whipped cream, and toffee bits!
Amazing!!!!!

There was this crazy guy just walking around talking to himself and he was just rather odd! I managed to
 take a picture but it's not very good!

So bizarre!

Then we saw this guy doing this really awesome sand sculpture thing!!! Check it!




No comments:

Post a Comment