Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Very French Lunch

Wednesday was a half day as usual! Nicolas picked me up after school and we went out to lunch to this place called Park 45 with Pascaline, Mailys, and this lady that I didn't know... It was close to the beach and it was a beautiful day! The lunch was so so so French!


 I was so mad at myself that I didn't take my camera. Because Cannes is a very touristy place, the waitresses have to speak...well attempt to speak English. Haha it was hilarious! Well... first off she asked me if I had any questions about the wine. I guess I just looked older. I would even have to correct her English sometimes. And then she thought I wouldn't understand what a tart was so she said apple pie!!! Haha everything was quite delicious though! They start with this "mouth amuser" or something like that! It was this liquidy spinachy thing and this little cheesy and bacon crumpet! Appetizer was this mushroom soup with ham and an egg yolk covered in something! It's hard to explain (again I wish I had my camera) I was kinda scared to eat this but it ended up being quite fantastic! Haha I had duck for the first time which I actually really liked! It came with this cooked fig and mango! Amazing! :-)  Dessert was the before mentioned apple "pie"! Haha :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment