Monday, September 13, 2010

Mi Familia!!!

I miss my family so much especially since they went to Overgaard last weekend! They were celebrating my dad's 50th birthday! When I saw the pictures, I was really crying! My parents, Jer and Kee had flown in from Colorado, Bri was actually going on this trip, both Joshs (my brother and Bri's boyfriend), Marine, Laney, my best friend- Lindsay, and her family (which is really my 2nd family). So you really couldn't get better company than that! They played games, ate ice cream, and went horseback riding. I could just imagine what it would be like if I was there! Endless laughter, movies, being crazy, staying up late, and an all around great time! For me, I don't get emotional about being gone until I see some fun thing going on that I know would have been a great memory for me but I'm not there to experience it for myself. I am in France making memories of my own :-) It's a good thing I don't get too homesick or I would be a wreck!

If any picture could describe my family, I think this would be it!
We're crazy and I just don't think we would be good at being anything else but crazy...

Oh and on top of it all, Lindsay's Dad, Easton proposed to Becca. It wasn't exactly a shock. Everyone knew it was coming sooner or later!! Becca is about one of the nicest people I know! She is always smiling :-) And she is so good for Easton! They totally belong together <3 Unfortunately, this probably means... let me rephrase this definetely means I won't be there for the wedding because it's in November! 3 days before my birthday actually! >:-/ I'm practically their daughter! Lindsay is my sister!! Gosh dang it!

What a good looking family!!!
Jaycee, Rebecca, Livvy, Easton, Lindsay, Landon, and Lyndee
Right after they got engaged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment