Monday, September 20, 2010

Kebabs in Cannes

Sunday night was pretty emotional so Monday afternoon was a good break. I had a 3 hour lunch so I got to go with Stasha and Abby out to lunch! We got kebabs in Cannes. I dont really know what kebabs are but I think they are burrito-ish! Haha and mine had french fries in it! It was very delicious though!

I don't know why my face looks so weird!
I think I was just caught by surprise!
Later that day I had a science test! This was only the 2nd time having this class and we already had a test! I don't think it would have been too hard if it was in English because it was about the proprties of mineral, spring, and tap water and blah blah blah! But seeing as it was in French it was ridiculous! I didn't even understand the questions so my method of taking the test "Yeah 1,427 sounds about right" or "Hydrogen"! Haha I just laughed most of the time :) That's all you can do right? Stressing ain't no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment