Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pop Quiz!

I have no idea why the font on here is so different but I couldn't get it to change!

On Monday, I had a history pop quiz! Gee whiz! It was oral so we had to write down the questions and I didn't understand anything she said at all! So I would just kind guess if I could but mostly I just put question marks! Haha :) and I just spent the whole time bolding the question marks so it looked like I was doing something! 

This is my test!!! Notice the varius questions marks!


And the back!
I felt like the teacher needed some kind of explanation so I left this little note at the end of the test. 
I don't know.
I am from the United States.
My French is terrible.
I didn't understand a lot.
Haha we got our tests back on Wednesday!!! And guess what my score was!!!!!

1 out of 20
I have never been this excited about completely failing in my life!!! Me, whose still trying to learn French let alone learn history in French, got a 1!!! I know that's like a 5% but guess what! Even some people who speak French did worse than me! They  only got a half a point! I was quite proud of myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment