Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family Trip!!!...Without Me :(

So... This previous week was Fall Break for my family! And guess where they decided to go! San Diego! They didn't go somewhere I've been multiple times. They choose the place I've only seen a few times just to go to Sea World and such. I would have loved to have been there to get to see more of San Diego. Family trips are always so fun with my family and they definetely are the highlights of the year. 

See that girl below in the tie-dye sweatshirt! Wanna know who that is??? That is my best friend, Lindsay Kelsey! So not only did my family go on a fabulous vacation. They also decided take my best friend with them... Thanks for making me ever more sad I missed it! But I was glad that someone was there to represent me well...



This past summer, Lindsay came with my family to Newport. Of course I loved having her there! But there was always joking that my parents invited her which was actually true. Lindsay got offended because she thought I didn't like having her there... I always wondered though that if I wasn't there would Lindsay go on vacations with my family? Obviously the answer is yes. I don't think Lindsay is best friends with me. She is more like best friends with my family. If we ever got in a big fight, it would be difficult because she would probably still be over at my house hanging with my family.

Beautfiful Beach

Our good family friends they family came there for a day too. We have gone on so many trips with them. I absolutely love their kids... All the kids' names start with K. Kohlton and Kylee are twins. Kade the little one thinks Josh is his uncle. In Sunday School, the teacher said "Do you have any relatives on a mission?" and Kade said yes. Later, his mom was like who were you talking about? Kade said he was talking about Josh, my older brother. Haha it's cute he thinks he's his uncle.

Regina and Jason
Kohlton, Kade, Kylee
They went to the San Diego wild zoo which looked like lots of fun!

Elena rarely makes a normal face in these pictures...
 or any pictures...

My dad is the biggest complainer about his old man back so I have no idea how Elena accomplished this... But I'm really proud of her for it!

Dad: "Oh my back! AHH!!!"

Sisters!!!

My wonderful parents! I wonder where I get my good looks from? Probably my dad...

Because my mom still has hers! Haha :-)

Elena just being Elena...

My mom is a total cheapskate so obviously they did not buy the expensive food at the zoo. But this looks pretty fun too... :-)


I don't really know the story behind this but I know Elena had something to do with it... I can only imagine what the reasoning behind this is...



Okay so I guess some Buddah and incense were of some importance! Again probably all having to do with Elena :-)


Josh and Bri came towards the end of the weeks particularly for this! Recognize this place....

Yeah you know it...
The real clincher in all of this is that my family did not only go on vacation without me... They went to Disneyland without me! We used to go all the time when we were little... But ever since most of the kids are older it's been Six Flags usually. I had been begging to go forever! For old times sake! Memories! All that jazz! So they finally give in! Except they think the best time to go would be when I was gone! Now that just took it too far... Jerks!

Josh and Bri were wearing matching shirts!
How presh!


It is 2 hours from San Diego so at least they had to suffer through that! Haha I was I hoping the lines (they wouldn't have my vivacious and energetic personality to keep them awake!) were really long & it was raining & all the food is expensive and disgusting & they get motion sickness & all their favorite rides are closed! Mean I know... but they deserve it! :-)




 Everything was decorated for Halloween! I have never been around this time and I so wanted to be there...


I don't think Elena is actually sleeping...

No comments:

Post a Comment