Friday, October 1, 2010

Public Humiliation

Passing back papers and checking homework here is really like public humliation!!! Let's start with my English teacher! She was passing back papers and she would call you up to get your test, usually tell everyone your score, announce what you did wrong, and yell at you right in front of everybody for it! This one girl who didn't do so well I felt so bad for! The teacher started going off about how when last year when she got  bad score, she would cry. So she was like "You gonna cry??" and she actually did! But the teacher couldn't just leave her alone! Later, she started asking her questions about the homework specifically to put the attention on her! Totally ruthless!

Now, my history teacher! She was checking homework on Friday and she is an absolute jerk! She would really scream and yell at you for what you did and really announce to the class about your "stupidity"! She even started swearing. She told people how uneducated they were. She could never said "This is good!" It was all stupid criticisms! She would even get mad if you used the "wrong" color pen! Like really??? I'm glad I didn't even attempt to do it!

 When she got to me, she said "There is no excuse!" Everyone was just kinda thinking "Uhh... yeah there kinda is! She doesn't understand" then she started going off on me as if I understood! I gave her that smile like 'Seriously you are trying to talk to me?' and she was like "She laughs"! Haha she came back later and Amel said "She wasn't here yesterday" even though we didn't have that class so I think I got some points! Thank goodness for the teacher's forgetfulness! She really is such a jerk!!! I think I saw about 4 people cry in that class! So she got the English teacher's record beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment