Saturday, October 2, 2010

FIRE!!!

 This is what happened to the house...
  
Just Kidding :-)

The Ashtons bought this really old house just down the street! It still had all the old stuff in it! We'll find some cool historical book or picture occasionally but mostly it's just junk! So there was this big pile of tree trimmings and just burnable junk and guess what we did!!! SET IT ON FIRE!!! It was enormous! And hott! But it was about the coolest thing I've seen in a while! I think it was quite an efficient way to get rid of all it! It was kinda funny to hear Stasha- "Dave you are gonna get in so much trouble" because there was a lot of smoke but it all went pretty well! The fire was well contained! Unfortunately, I did not have my camera :-(  There was like ash floating in the air which kinda reminded me of Avatar... Haha :-) And on some of the burnt papers you could still see writing! I did get some pictures of the after effects...

It was just a giant pile of ash!


I watched Julie and Julia with Abby on the laptop and later I skyped my family! Haha it was crazy fun! My mic hasn't been working so all we can do is see eachother and chat... Well actually I can still hear them but that would be a very one-way conversation! Haha but I witnessed Bri practically stripping! My sisters tackling my mom! An "El Pato Emergency"- My mom was like "Elena spilled El Pato and made me clean it up!" I've taught her well :-) Lindsay was being emo of course! My mom's beautiful "crew cut" (according to Lindsay)! And best of all, plotting about who can "die" so I can fly back for the funeral! Mostly just so Lane and I can satisfy our craving for funeral potatoes! We were trying to figure out who I'm close enough to so that I could fly back but that I wouldn't miss too much! Lindsay was probably the best choice... :-) JK! I love Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment