Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yzma

And of course! There is a story about my dang awful history teacher. When is there not? She can't seem to grasp the concept that I just don't understand. Apparently, I am to take notes and do exactly what everyone else is doing. There is "no excuse" not to. Umm... How bout I have no idea what you are saying you crazy woman? I think that is definetely enough of an excuse!

She wears these ugly dress suits that I'm pretty sure she found in the men's section. And she looks like she's a million years old. She kinda looks like this...


Yzma from Emperor's New Groove

Kinda acts like her too! Good thing I can see behind her evilness and just laugh at her or I would probably be crying like most others in the class. She'll say something historical in English a lot of times and her accent is terrible so I laugh at that too!

 Oh and she asked me a question. "How many people are there in the US?" Uhh... I don't really have that kind of info off the top of my head!!! She just looked annoyed with me. I don't know how I will ever live with myself if I don't get the approval of Madam Pimpaud. Her name matches her personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment